We are looking for a talented and enthusiastic social media manager to join our creative team & marketing department to represent our company by maintaining and increasing a social media presence for our brand. You will be responsible for creating social media campaigns and drive engagement by creating high-quality original content. You should also manage our community by responding to comments, and oversee our customer service across all platforms.
- Developing social media content plans that are consistent with our institute brand identity.
- Creating consistent, meaningful content on all social media platforms, including writing and editing social media posts, improving customer engagement, and promoting social media campaigns.
- Managing a high volume of daily social media posts.
- Communicating with social media followers, including responding to queries in a timely manner.
- Using analytical tools such as Google Analytics, Hootsuite Pro, and Facebook Insights to monitor and evaluate our institute social media presence and performance.
- Preparing monthly reports on social media marketing efforts.
- Suggesting recommendations to adjust the social media marketing strategy for optimal results.
- Staying up to date on best practices and emerging trends in social media.
- Performing other duties when needed.
Requirements and skills
- Social media marketing experience.
- Ability to develop the right voice for each social media platform.
- Proven ability to build social media communities.
- Understanding of graphic design principles.
- Basic skills in video editing is an advantage.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Ability to measure the success of campaigns.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and must have a thorough understanding of social media management and strategy.
- Must be fluent in English and intermediate level in French or vise-versa
- Must Stay within accra.